It is one thing to be aware of all the things you should be doing; it is another to find the time to do them!
You might find a SWOT analysis helps you prioritise your tasks:
- Strengths - What things are you really good at and how can you make the most of them?
- Weaknesses - What things find their way to the bottom of your "To Do" list every day?
- Opportunities - What are the main opportunities for developing your business in the future?
- Threats - What are the things beyond your control such as increased competition that could threaten your business?
SWOT analyses are useful for two reasons:
- They force you to spend some time thinking about the issues facing your business
- They provide a framework for prioritising issues so that you can make the best use of your limited time